NorthEast meet in Commerce sat july 29th today

date

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
does it matter? it is true that some on here have told lies about me and I will let it go at that. I do not talk to them and all I ask is that they stay out of my business , if you want to know the truth just look at my ratings and the people I have dealt with.

does it matter? it is true that some on here have told lies about me and I will let it go at that. I do not talk to them and all I ask is that they stay out of my business , if you want to know the truth just look at my ratings and the people I have dealt with.
No worries, you can still count me in for a swap meet. I form my own opinions about people based on MY experience with them, not what I read about them. Only reason I asked was the name Ron at the bottom of your OP.

No worries, you can still count me in for a swap meet. I form my own opinions about people based on MY experience with them, not what I read about them. Only reason I asked was the name Ron at the bottom of your OP.
Yep me too. Life is to short for me to worry about something that happened years ago with people that where never true friends anyway

toxic.jpg

this is for those of us that live way north of Atlanta, I am one of the ministers at my church and we can have a meet there on a sat. we have plenty of room and tables and chairs and even a kitchen, a/c will be nice and cool we can even have a swap meet inside if you want to. it will be Sat july 29 at 9:00 am I will provide coffee and soda.

the church is next to the ingles store in Commerce, Ga on 441. so let me know if you guys want to do this, we can bring your own food or we can order pizza, dominos is just down the street.

so far we got.............
GodBlesstheusa
libertysteeth
medic1957
bangbang
glockgirl
oldjaybird
inkandammo
clg76c
kenford
nahfam
tlw1179