North Ga Gun Show Clarkesville, Ga Nov 3-4

Hey there! Being the promoter for N. GA Gun Shows...I have NEVER had a belt vendor, magic crystal vendor, or $2. knives at MY show...however....we do have FFL and non FFL gun vendors along with custom knife makers, and production knives at our shows...we PRIDE ourselves for NOT being a "flea market" show....it is quite obvious that Haywood has really never been to a N. GA Gun show...yes there are ONLINE $2. OFF coupons at ngagunshow.com....we welcome everyone out...especially Mr. Haywood...thanks! A hard working American who believes in the 2nd Amendment....

Hey there! Being the promoter for N. GA Gun Shows...I have NEVER had a belt vendor, magic crystal vendor, or $2. knives at MY show...however....we do have FFL and non FFL gun vendors along with custom knife makers, and production knives at our shows...we PRIDE ourselves for NOT being a "flea market" show....it is quite obvious that Haywood has really never been to a N. GA Gun show...yes there are ONLINE $2. OFF coupons at ngagunshow.com....we welcome everyone out...especially Mr. Haywood...thanks! A hard working American who believes in the 2nd Amendment....

I have been to every gun show from Mid to north GA so yes I have been to the Clarksville show but I probably was pretty mean in my description. As a business, I know it makes no sense to turn away any paying vendor. I've been pretty disappointed with all gun shows lately but it's always fun to go look around. Even if there is nothing worth buying, it's good entertainment. I don't know who promotes it, but the show in Commerce was probably worse than any other I've been to in awhile.

I have been to every gun show from Mid to north GA so yes I have been to the Clarksville show but I probably was pretty mean in my description. As a business, I know it makes no sense to turn away any paying vendor. I've been pretty disappointed with all gun shows lately but it's always fun to go look around. Even if there is nothing worth buying, it's good entertainment. I don't know who promotes it, but the show in Commerce was probably worse than any other I've been to in awhile.

Hey Haywood...all is good! I did NOT do the Clarkesville gun show last April...that was Larry and Gunrunners. Maybe that is why you got some other impression. I really do pride myself in the gun vendors we bring in...as well as the custom and production knife vendors. But if you do need "magic crystals"...I do own a gem mine!!

P.S. Commerce was NOT a N. GA Gun Show...not mine sir...
OK...we do have one jewelery girl, BUT WITH guns on her table...she's the wife of my doorman...but she does NOT have "belts" or "magic crystals!! " Hope to see you there....A 2nd Amendment Right Fighter Doc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom