• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Non Censored Alternative To Twitter and Facebook

Facebook? Putting all your personal activities out there for everyone, forever, so you can be marketed to? And all so you can keep up with that creepy kid from high school that you have no reason to keep up with?

Twitter? News source for people who think 140 characters constitutes deep analysis?

Life goes on better without them.

If you must be an exhibitionist, learn how to run your own web page. Then you are beholden to (almost) no one. There's your best alternative.

With all the censoring going on before and during the election on Twitter and Facebook, I am pleased to see some people moving over to Parler as an alternative. I never have done FB nor Twitter but reading some posts on Twitter through ODT, I see some of big name people saying they are leaving Twitter and moving to Parler.

I will join this one.

www.parler.com
Will join them as well.
I’ve never done Twitter or Instagram, but I do have a FB that I haven’t open for a long time.

With all the censoring going on before and during the election on Twitter and Facebook, I am pleased to see some people moving over to Parler as an alternative. I never have done FB nor Twitter but reading some posts on Twitter through ODT, I see some of big name people saying they are leaving Twitter and moving to Parler.

I will join this one.

www.parler.com

Join errrrrrrrthang with Conservative elements...

Parler
Gab
Rumble
BitChute
CloutHub
DLive
Telegram
Signal
Discord

Back
Top Bottom