• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No step on snake.

Me and my family hiked Raven Cliff falls yesterday. Three guys, who were, um.... apparently.... very 'friendly' with each other :flypig:.... were crossing the trail next to us and one of them almost stepped on a 18" water snake. The jump and shriek he let out was absolutely hysterical. :pound: Even his buddies gave him grief. Thank goodness he didn't see the infinitely larger one about 3 feet away or that probably would have been his last day on earth.
Friday, I uncovered my tractor and had a pretty large snake skin shed wrapped around the base of the seat. For some reason they (rat snakes) love getting on top of my engine (inside the hood). I don't mind them there (keep away the mice) but occasionally when tractoring they will come out of the console virtually in my lap. I won't lie, when that happens, I don't always act in a 'calm rational manner'. :lol:

Me and my family hiked Raven Cliff falls yesterday. Three guys, who were, um.... apparently.... very 'friendly' with each other :flypig:.... were crossing the trail next to us and one of them almost stepped on a 18" water snake. The jump and shriek he let out was absolutely hysterical. :pound: Even his buddies gave him grief. Thank goodness he didn't see the infinitely larger one about 3 feet away or that probably would have been his last day on earth.
Friday, I uncovered my tractor and had a pretty large snake skin shed wrapped around the base of the seat. For some reason they (rat snakes) love getting on top of my engine (inside the hood). I don't mind them there (keep away the mice) but occasionally when tractoring they will come out of the console virtually in my lap. I won't lie, when that happens, I don't always act in a 'calm rational manner'. :lol:
You would think they would be use to snakes,just sayin.

Back
Top Bottom