• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No more Glocks

Sadly, you're probably right. I could see myself buying another Vickers Tactical model if it was someone posted one at fo fiddy or fie hunnid -- heck maybe even a G34 for competition shoots like @RiverBend said.

Lessee... I've owned various generations of the 17, 17L, 19, 21, 26, 30S, 36, 42, and 43. No .40s or 10mm models tho. Yep... might need to try out a G34 MOS.
It’s nothing to be ashamed of....I’ve left numerous times to try the newest and best thing....but I’ve found my way back every single time. They just fit me....they’re not for everyone obviously, but the reliability and cost (not odt prices) just make sense. Hope you find what you’ve been missing....but if you don’t, just come on back home! :thumb:

It’s nothing to be ashamed of....I’ve left numerous times to try the newest and best thing....but I’ve found my way back every single time. They just fit me....they’re not for everyone obviously, but the reliability and cost (not odt prices) just make sense. Hope you find what you’ve been missing....but if you don’t, just come on back home! :thumb:
Oh I definitely found what I've been missing! Love my Sigs and 1911s.

Oh I definitely found what I've been missing! Love my Sigs and 1911s.
Been there.....loved mine at first, but heavy! Much superior in the accuracy department, but carrying that 2 pound tack driver around was a pain! Haven’t tried the polymer Sigs others than the 2022, and that one left me unimpressed. You ever looked at the CZ’s? I had a cz85 and an sp-01 and both were excellent, but a little heavy as well. Those 2 cz’s imo were the best bang for the buck if you’re looking for a tack driver under $800. Accuracy was just as good as the sig for me.

Been there.....loved mine at first, but heavy! Much superior in the accuracy department, but carrying that 2 pound tack driver around was a pain! Haven’t tried the polymer Sigs others than the 2022, and that one left me unimpressed. You ever looked at the CZ’s? I had a cz85 and an sp-01 and both were excellent, but a little heavy as well. Those 2 cz’s imo were the best bang for the buck if you’re looking for a tack driver under $800. Accuracy was just as good as the sig for me.
Ah no... I've yet to try a CZ other than a few shots with someone else's Shadow at the range.

Been Glockless nearly 6 months now after carrying one every day for 14 years. Weird how my pistols just fit my hand now that I'm not told what to carry.

I don't hate Glocks. medium187mph medium187mph compared them to Hondas, I used to compare them to the F150 for the same reason; ugly, affordable (used to be) and gets the job done. They just never felt right in my hand.

If you rebuild with the correct internals, and put in the right trigger system, a Glock can shoot as well as just about anything. Also. if you invest a little money with a little class, they can even look pretty nice.
glock.jpg
g-19-c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom