No Class

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is good news !!!!!
Profiting off of someone's injury - well I stated my opinion earlier - people want to post about throwing stones or whining - that's simply not even close to my meaning, yes, I was this age 30 years ago, but I can say that I never left anyone injured, sick or unable to make it to safety, you uplift or help when you can, this is like kicking a competitor once they are down and cannot defend their self. I do not believe in this type of action or condone it. My hope is all see the wrongdoing here and it is rectified.

"My hope is all see the wrongdoing here and it is rectified"....opinion....you do not live in that persons shoes...you do not know what is going on....all you have is headlines and speculation.....why don't you step back, and let it "air out" at bit....this is what makes college sports so much fun....will not last much longer with NIL, however I intend to enjoy it for a while longer, then it will be just like the pros....and I will be forced to watch leaves....

I can say that in my younger life - the best days were when I could put on a football helmet and run out on that field, the only feeling that was equal to it was a Racecar helmet.
I happen to have a pic of you in your earlier daze…

1675911514973.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom