No cam bow

I'm gonna have to shoot it before I believe the hype. Mathews, in my opinion, doesn't compare (currently) to a couple other brands out there but they have a marketing plan that makes people drink the kool-aide.
As soon as my local shop gets one I'm going in to try it out though. It's a cool idea.

I'm gonna have to shoot it before I believe the hype. Mathews, in my opinion, doesn't compare (currently) to a couple other brands out there but they have a marketing plan that makes people drink the kool-aide.
As soon as my local shop gets one I'm going in to try it out though. It's a cool idea.

I personally really like the Bear bows. they have stepped up their game in the past few years IMO.

Looks like mathews is trying to step it up

[video=youtube_share;KXuhSun4T-E]http://youtu.be/KXuhSun4T-E[/video]

it is a round wheel that is mounted off center. it is a cam, just as much any other cam.

they just used a round one mounted off center, instead of an oblong one mounted center. from what im seeing so far its just a twin binary cam system. cool deal, but bowtech has been doing it for years.

Having shot bows my whole life including most major brands, the No Cam is the finest shooting most forgiving bow I have ever shot. And for the gentleman who suggested that Mathews is not innovative I say they have lead the industry in innovations many of which have been utilized by the other brands.......

Back
Top Bottom