• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Night Vision, Scope vs Goggles?

Rivershot

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
31   0
Reaction score
Iv'e been thinking about getting some NV for sometime now. I like the idea of 1X goggles for several reasons, hands free, being able to walk and see, can be used for other fun and useful stuff that doesn't require a gun and not having to have a dedicated NV gun.

Do any of y'all use goggle and if so which ones?

Neither. You want a monocular. Better for walking around, because your unaided eye will adjust to ambient light and allow you to see what you're stepping on, while you leave your NVG eye focused out further. Shoot using an IR laser. If necessary, there are lots of QD weapon mounts where you can pop it off your head and behind a day scope.

BE warned, its a very steep expensive hole you're about to fall into. Night vision that is worth a d*** is $2K+. Just for a used monocular. Then you add mounts, helmets, IR, etc and you are much poorer.

Also, beware of ATN. They have been caught doctoring images before.

We are an official TNVC dealer now. Let me know what you are looking for and I can get a price.

Neither. You want a monocular. Better for walking around, because your unaided eye will adjust to ambient light and allow you to see what you're stepping on, while you leave your NVG eye focused out further. Shoot using an IR laser. If necessary, there are lots of QD weapon mounts where you can pop it off your head and behind a day scope.

BE warned, its a very steep expensive hole you're about to fall into. Night vision that is worth a d*** is $2K+. Just for a used monocular. Then you add mounts, helmets, IR, etc and you are much poorer.

Also, beware of ATN. They have been caught doctoring images before.

We are an official TNVC dealer now. Let me know what you are looking for and I can get a price.

Thanks for the info. If a few things come together I will certainly get in touch.

Pvs 14 is the way to go if you can only own 1 piece of nv . Stay as far away from atn as you can they are the scum of the earth in the nv game info they are lier,cheats,that have a large advertising budget to pray on the unknowing .Get a quality dbal laser if you want to shoot ,and when you get addicted you can move up to scopes ,and thermals .

Back
Top Bottom