• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nice Big Ass Weight Bench

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
Golds Gym brand weight bench. Adjustable back rest and leg extension. I'm sure it was pretty expensive when it was new. But now its in the back of my Ranger and i need it gone as soon as possible. If you are in Warner Robins, Perry, Bonaire etc or Byron or south Bibb I will bring it to you.
Just holler at me.

Attachments

• 20201110_070024.jpg
    20201110_070024.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 303
  • 20201110_070020.jpg
    20201110_070020.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 300
Golds Gym brand weight bench. Adjustable back rest and leg extension. I'm sure it was pretty expensive when it was new. But now its in the back of my Ranger and i need it gone as soon as possible. If you are in Warner Robins, Perry, Bonaire etc or Byron or south Bibb I will bring it to you.
Just holler at me.

Those things make a great place to hang shirts and pants and pile shoes on. I used one for years in my bedroom and it kept my clothes wrinkle free for years!

Those things make a great place to hang shirts and pants and pile shoes on. I used one for years in my bedroom and it kept my clothes wrinkle free for years!
Yeah that's how they wind up. This one was left in rental property. But its like new. I always wanted to have weight bench sex but me and the ol lady aint exactly flexible anymore.

I messaged one of my younger friends, and he seemed excited about it. It probably be up with his mom first, but she's pretty cool, and it'll be good for him. If its still available my cell is 4789543242 and ill see what his mom says and if I can make it happen for both of you, and if his mom is cool with it but not available to be there I can go over watch over him/ help unload it.

I messaged one of my younger friends, and he seemed excited about it. It probably be up with his mom first, but she's pretty cool, and it'll be good for him. If its still available my cell is 4789543242 and ill see what his mom says and if I can make it happen for both of you, and if his mom is cool with it but not available to be there I can go over watch over him/ help unload it.
It's still in the back of my old Ranger. Let me know what you wanna do.

Disappointed.
When I saw the title, thought it might be about some hot chick working out.
With pics.
Anyway,
Good luck with nice giveaway.

Back
Top Bottom