• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

NFA branch loses examiner

They have secretaries that answer the phone and that's it, so unless you ask to speak to your examiner(which they sometimes will let you) you are not really slowing them down.

see there ya go! Leave them alone. Im sure people ask to talk to the examiner all the time. Just stop! Please! Go work on suppressor hosts or something!

That sucks. I am sure it will slow it down some even if only a little. Guess we will see in the coming months. I called last week just to see if I had gone pending yet, and had, but won't be calling again until end of March or so. I do have a random question though, and don't know if anyone knows the answer here. I bought my registered lower from an individual in state. Do they send my stamp to him, or to me?

That sucks. I am sure it will slow it down some even if only a little. Guess we will see in the coming months. I called last week just to see if I had gone pending yet, and had, but won't be calling again until end of March or so. I do have a random question though, and don't know if anyone knows the answer here. I bought my registered lower from an individual in state. Do they send my stamp to him, or to me?

The seller receives the approved form. Just incase of fraud.

Back
Top Bottom