• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

**Next** ODT Meet-n-Greet SEPT. 10th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish we could! We had a MOST EXCELLENT TIME at the last M&G--Alas, Missus' 3-5-7 has a Follow-up visit with her Favorite Orthopedic Surgeon today--We are HOPING she can "Lose" the Knee Brace she has been wearing since her most recent Knee Surgery after today--Keep your Fingers Crossed, an' eat some BBQ for us!... :) ....mikey357

Major shout out/prayers to Mrs.357! Please tell her y'all will be missed Mikey! From the way I've heard she can shoot, the Doc better give her good news anyways, or he bettuh look out! Ha!

Name tags someone bring name tags.Got the raffle tickets which are legible and a giveaway price plus a trade with JWC.The presentation box will be there also for comments.Hope to see all real soon.

I heard Bear44's neighbor is showing up. code violations for everyone

hahahaha. I got a giveaway for him if he does. Here is a preview since you cant be there. 2fingers.gif

Name tags someone bring name tags.Got the raffle tickets which are legible and a giveaway price plus a trade with JWC.The presentation box will be there also for comments.Hope to see all real soon.

Got some more giveaway stuff too. See ya soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom