• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Newnan chase

It doesn’t matter how far you run, the suburbs will eventually catch up with you. As Atlanta spreads out so does Macon, Columbus, Augusta Chattanooga and Savanna. Like a metastasizing cancer eventually it kills the host.
Yep. It's the white flight and urban sprawl. Everyone moves out of the cities in to the surrounding counties. Houses go up almost overnight. Then the government comes in and says well you have to provide affordable housing for the less fortunate too. Introduce the criminal types and the hoods start spreading and here we are.

I'll give a great example of this to simulate what's coming anywhere between Atlanta, Macon, Columbs, and Augusta. Go to a place like Los Angeles, CA. It never ends it seems. But then you realize it's literally dozens and dozens of other towns, cities, municipalities, that have grown and sprawled so much that they're literally all connected and you can't tell the difference. I took a trip out there last year and had to drive from LA to Riverside, about a 45 mile commute. It was like one massive city that kept going, even though I crossed through several and was in a different county.

Once these built up cities run out of room, then eminent domain kicks in. They get bribed to take valuable property from individuals, for the common good of course.

There is a way to stop this.

This is what I do, if that don’t work I’ll have to unleash the real Tazz. 😆🤣😂

IMG_7095.jpeg

I left South GA in 1976, moved back to the County of my birth permanently a year ago. Enjoying the quiet down here. I never thought I'd be back but it sure is nice.
Don't get me wrong I love the country. And I love the scenic farmland all over South GA especially when I take the backroads to get down to the Gulf. I just prefer the mountains, but that land commands a premium price unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom