• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

NEWBIE QUESTION

I origninally would include in my ad that I would travel up to 1 hour round trip, but this seemed too difficult for some to figure out so I list it out by county and yet I still get the occasional request to drive 2 or 3 hours round trip for a meet :doh:

Well, he can quickly build feedback.

ScoutMaster17, do you wanna buy a box of ammo from me? I've got 50 rounds of these Remmy 22 long rifle's that are 95% reliable that I'd sell you for, uh, just 15 bucks!

But I will leave you positive feedback when we're done.
View attachment 3563704
Thanks for the offer to help, it is appreciated but I just went fishing the other day and pulled in a big box of 22 that looked like it fell of a boat right next to some other gun related stuff

Just ask…
Some people will work wonders and others won’t do didly squat for anyone.
Generally the more something is worth the more people will drive. $300 item that is readily available won’t get me to drive far.

Depends on how badly you either want the item or the cash for what you are selling. Feedback score counts for a lot around here though. Some of us OGs are wary of new members, especially when selling a gun. Unfortunately I had to refuse to sell a rifle one time bc a new member started acting shady and was contradicting himself in the PMs.

It may take a while to build some street cred but as long as you are honest and follow through on your word when dealing with other people on here you will be in the cool kids club before too long.

Listen to these guys! When I was new I ended up meeting the same guy 3 times behind the Popeyes in east Atlanta, and had to bring a 6 pack and an extra $20.

Back
Top Bottom