• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New XS-22 Titanium Suppressors for Sale!

XSiveInc

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
0   0
Reaction score
We just turned out a new run of XS-22 suppressors, and wanted to post some information for you all. The cans are thread on. They are built with a titanium body and end caps. Internally there are 9 of our modified aluminum K-baffles. These are user serviceable units. With the modifications to the baffle stack, we have done everything we can to reduce the first round pop. Also, the exit hole is as small as we could make it. All of this makes this can extremely quiet.

Technical Specifications
Caliber .22LR
Weight 5.8 oz
Length (O.A.) 6.1 in.
Diameter 1 in.
Thread ½ x 28 tpi

These are for sale for $399 in bare titanium. If you would like it Cerekoted, the price is $425.
We also have a service to do a full rebuild on these suppressors if it ever comes to that. I will tell you though, that would be a lot of rounds. Cost on the rebuild is $150.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions. We will be more than happy to walk you through the process.

Thanks,

XSive Inc

i247.photobucket.com_albums_gg150_gafirefighter317_XsiveXS_22.jpg

We just turned out a new run of XS-22 suppressors, and wanted to post some information for you all. The cans are thread on. They are built with a titanium body and end caps. Internally there are 9 of our modified aluminum K-baffles. These are user serviceable units. With the modifications to the baffle stack, we have done everything we can to reduce the first round pop. Also, the exit hole is as small as we could make it. All of this makes this can extremely quiet.

Technical Specifications
Caliber .22LR
Weight 5.8 oz
Length (O.A.) 6.1 in.
Diameter 1 in.
Thread ½ x 28 tpi

These are for sale for $399 in bare titanium. If you would like it Cerekoted, the price is $425.
We also have a service to do a full rebuild on these suppressors if it ever comes to that. I will tell you though, that would be a lot of rounds. Cost on the rebuild is $150.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions. We will be more than happy to walk you through the process.

Thanks,

XSive Inc

i247.photobucket.com_albums_gg150_gafirefighter317_XsiveXS_22.jpg

It looks nice. Any video/audio of test fires? Especially compard to something like a sparrow side by side? Not putting your product down or anything but I would expect a Ti and Al silencer to weigh less. Any reason for that?

The simple answer is, we built it like a tank. We could have saved a little weight, but we wanted something that would last. Do not have any good videos up yet, but we will soon. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks,

XSive Inc

The simple answer is, we built it like a tank. We could have saved a little weight, but we wanted something that would last. Do not have any good videos up yet, but we will soon. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks,

XSive Inc

You should get with NFAtalk for some metering.

Are these cans rated for anything other than 22LR? What about 22 mag? 5.7?

I don't want to sound like a jerk but I am a little bit confused on why it was spec'ed the way it was. Normally, Al and "built like a tank" don't go together in suppressors. Other Al silencers have been ultra low lightweight, less than 2.5 oz and that's about the only reason I would consider an Al can. Aluminum seems like an odd choice for this can to me if you're going for durability but you may know something I don't. I'm not doubting your product, as I have never seen or heard it. It just seems like an unusual combination of materials and desired end function. Convince us.

Are these cans rated for anything other than 22LR? What about 22 mag? 5.7?

I don't want to sound like a jerk but I am a little bit confused on why it was spec'ed the way it was. Normally, Al and "built like a tank" don't go together in suppressors. Other Al silencers have been ultra low lightweight, less than 2.5 oz and that's about the only reason I would consider an Al can. Aluminum seems like an odd choice for this can to me if you're going for durability but you may know something I don't. I'm not doubting your product, as I have never seen or heard it. It just seems like an unusual combination of materials and desired end function. Convince us.

Yea when I read titanium I hoped the baffles would be as well.

I posted these replies on another forum...
Quote:
Originally Posted by zulusierra
Can this suppressor handle .22 Mag or .17 HMR?

We have recently been running some tests with 5.7 through our XS-22. The results to this point have been very promising. We are also shooting .22 mag through another can. Since you are able to rotate the baffles, overall wear is greatly reduced. We are not ready to rate this can for the more powerful rounds yet. After we finish the tests, we will post our results and recommendations.

We also have the ability to upgrade the baffles to stainless steal. We are working on a price for this upgrade right now.

We had plans for an aluminum tubed can, but to be honest, we just love the titanium. It allows us to make a thicker, stronger tube, without being excessively heavy. The reason this is 5.8 oz is because the tube and end caps are built like a tank. We want to make sure that if you are going to pay the ATF $200, the SN part is going to last.

We also considered titanium baffles. We can do them, but it adds more cost than we want to the overall price. As I said, we are working out a price for stainless baffles. We also do custom suppressors, so making changes if someone wants it, is normally not an issue.

Overall it came down to a few things. For one, we wanted to keep cost down. We can, and more than likely will offer a titanium baffled version. This will cost more. Aluminum is plenty durable for the intended purpose. This was supposed to be a .22 LR can. It may become more though in the future. Titanium was used because it is rugged and light for its size. In a bare form, it is a beautiful metal.

This is gen one. There will be many more options for sure as we grow. We tested a lot of different set ups before bringing this suppressor to the market. After thousands of rounds fired, this was the optimal set up we came up with. And we appreciate the questions. Hope this answered some of your questions. Also, we do full custom builds. So anything we offer can be changed to meet our customers criteria.

Thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom