• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New to ODT site and its awsome comunity

Just wanted to say hello to all. ODT was recomended by some friends and family at our latest gathering. Recomended in high standing. The past 3 days i just been looking around to see what they were speaking so highly of, and decided to register. Seems like a very good place with a good comunity of folks. Not new to ballistic love, but seeking new advetures in tactical gear and tools. Seems like a good place for it.

Welcome! You are now officially on several alphabet agency’s lists. If they already had you on the list, you now have a big star by your name!!! I believe the ODT ranks right below angry PTA parents for reference, so it’s a high priority list for sure!!

Welcome! You are now officially on several alphabet agency’s lists. If they already had you on the list, you now have a big star by your name!!! I believe the ODT ranks right below angry PTA parents for reference, so it’s a high priority list for sure!!
Well, the prying eye never stops. I am sure anyine that has a CCWL is on it. Is what it is if that's a fact. Nothing to hide, just another law abiding American. I apprciate the welcome.

Welcome.
IMG_2858.gif
IMG_2806.gif

Back
Top Bottom