• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

New pop up ads on this site are driving me nuts!!!

Yeah and it seems no one cares now or atleast it looks that way.

It is very hard to diagnose these issues without any source code, and I can't replicate the issue myself or I would get it. I'm meeting with one of the developers tomorrow and we are going to try and work on this issue and try and figure out the firefox issue that others are having.

For what it's worth, I never have 99% of the issues some others have and I just use Chrome browser on all my devices with no extensions/add-ons.

My computer is 11 years old, so I can not ***** much. It works O.K. but the Verizon ad freezes it up tight and I have to reboot. I am going to get a new computer. Thanks for the effort.

My computer is 11 years old, so I can not ***** much. It works O.K. but the Verizon ad freezes it up tight and I have to reboot. I am going to get a new computer. Thanks for the effort.

11 years! I'd say you got your money's worth out of that machine. I tend to keep one for about 5 years or so myself.

Without the code behind it I can't find out where it is coming from, this is why it so frustrating for me, I have to rely on others to get the code because I can't get the ads to show up on any of my devices.

I have to admit I'm not new to a computer, but getting you "source code" isn't something I'm sure I can help with. Do you have a quick tutorial that will help us help you? Keep in mind most of us surf on mobile devices. I've seen the ads on my iPad and Droid phone not on my PC. I might have had better luck on a PC but these mobile OS's leave something to be desired. They sort of do a few things well and that's about it.

I have to admit I'm not new to a computer, but getting you "source code" isn't something I'm sure I can help with. Do you have a quick tutorial that will help us help you? Keep in mind most of us surf on mobile devices. I've seen the ads on my iPad and Droid phone not on my PC. I might have had better luck on a PC but these mobile OS's leave something to be desired. They sort of do a few things well and that's about it.

The easiest way would be to search for how to view page source code from your particular device. On a pc you can just right click a page and click "view source," but it isn't usually that easy for a phone or tablet.

The easiest way would be to search for how to view page source code from your particular device. On a pc you can just right click a page and click "view source," but it isn't usually that easy for a phone or tablet.

Sure wish there was some better way to help. If I click a link it just takes me to the vendor. I doubt that address will help much. Could there have been a virus that only attaches or runs in mobile OS's? Is there a mobile browser that might allow me to grab the code? I typically use tapatalk on my Droid and safari on the iPad.

Back
Top Bottom