New member with zero feedback and can’t buy the guns I want ..

Myaerocars

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
2   0
Reaction score
Hi everyone... been on a year now and every time I find a gun I’d like to buy, the post says won’t deal with anyone under 5 /10 positive feedback.
I have cash, a Georgia carry license, and ready to buy. But many folks won’t even sell to you. How do I get positive feedback on deals as a buyer ? I get it; dealing with flakes and freaks and no shows and such is a drag and a waste of time. Just take a chance on a new guy now and then! You were new once too, remember? Thanks!

Hi everyone... been on a year now and every time I find a gun I’d like to buy, the post says won’t deal with anyone under 5 /10 positive feedback.
I have cash, a Georgia carry license, and ready to buy. But many folks won’t even sell to you. How do I get positive feedback on deals as a buyer ? I get it; dealing with flakes and freaks and no shows and such is a drag and a waste of time. Just take a chance on a new guy now and then! You were new once too, remember? Thanks!

I’ve been on ODT a couple years now, bought 8-10 guns and sold one...never knew one had to have a "track record" to sell/trade on this forum....if you want to buy something, offer to buy it...if the seller refuses to sell because you’ve no positive feedback....so be it!....I’m thinking if you’re a legit buyer, it would be their loss...just move on...not EVERYONE on this forum has those "requirements"....

RECOMMENDATION:
1. Communicate well...be responsive to PMs and don’t "ghost" a seller/buyer.
2. Be reasonable and fair with an offer on what you’re interested in buying.
3. Be on time to a FTF meeting with a seller/buyer. I usually communicate with a ODTer by text or phone prior to the meetup....sometimes will even "share" my location with them so they can know how far away I am from them.

Welcome to ODT....I invite you to "join in"....

Cheers! - JJ

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Start by selling or trading one to get started.

I’ve been on ODT a couple years now, bought 8-10 guns and sold one...never knew one had to have a "track record" to sell/trade on this forum....if you want to buy something, offer to buy it...if the seller refuses to sell because you’ve no positive feedback....so be it!....I’m thinking if you’re a legit buyer, it would be their loss...just move on...not EVERYONE on this forum has those "requirements"....

RECOMMENDATION:
1. Communicate well...be responsive to PMs and don’t "ghost" a seller/buyer.
2. Be reasonable and fair with an offer on what you’re interested in buying.
3. Be on time to a FTF meeting with a seller/buyer. I usually communicate with a ODTer by text or phone prior to the meetup....sometimes will even "share" my location with them so they can know how far away I am from them.

Welcome to ODT....I invite you to "join in"....

Cheers! - JJ

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks ... great ideas.

Back
Top Bottom