• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Madrid Fault Line, Fema National Level Exercise, Sinkholes.

the aerial mapping company i work for was hired to provide the lidar mapping on both fault lines 2 years ago by the USGS.we mapped large areas on each side of both fault lines.thousands and thousands of acres in several states.i can say for certian that they are studying them alot and spending alot of money on it.why i dont know.dont care,they pay their bills on time and thats all that matters to me.

now with that said,

please not the fema coffin thing again.

Last edited:
Mississippi river is a very large knife cutting the country. No worries. The gov might be worried but I am not

Unfortunately I commute to Memphis every week. My employer has had hundreds of us C.E.R.T. trained in the last year or so with more specialized training coming soon. They're preparing for a magnitude 7.5 earthquake which FEMA claims will result in 250k deaths and 250k injuries. Apparently the insurance companies are the ones pushing for some of what we're doing. i hope to be transferred before the bottom falls out. I will say I'm taking the threat seriously and stay prepared if i need to evacuate.

Back
Top Bottom