• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New local film I'm doing

howwie

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
34   0
Reaction score
This movie is way less action packed than the freelands, but I feel like its going to be much better overall. The film is called Conundrum. I won't spoil plot points just yet, we just finished shooting last week and are now on the search for local music.
We've already been contacted by Access Atlanta and we're going to hit the festival scene hard this year. If you know any musicians or bands that would like to submit music for us to use (for free) PM me.
We've got a great atl area cast, many of which have done repeated speaking roles on multiple tv shows. I'm really pumped about it, if any of you would like to follow us along the post production, go to Facebook and like our page. My name is josh Blount btw and the page is Conundrum.
I can't wait to get feedback from you all, the feedback I got from the freelands series was constructive and encouraging. We had a $600 budget for the film which was great considering we had no budget on any film before. We're hoping to land some producers for future projects, so if any of you know anyone in the industry point them our way!
Hoping to release video by May, hope you guys enjoy!

I'd love to throw that in! We're actually shooting a comedy bit about Rainbow Six Vegas 2 this Sunday. How should I incorporate it? Don't have any stickers or shirts....maybe I'll have ODT sprayed on a wall or something...

Back
Top Bottom