• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New group for the Coweta area!

Again this group is focused on members living in and around Coweta County area to share, but is open to all ODT members...

Other cities, towns, and suburbs in and around the Coweta County area- Corinth, East Newnan, Grantville, Haralson, Moreland, Newnan, Palmetto, Sargent, Senoia, Sharpsburg, Turin, Raymond, Roscoe, Brooks, Fayetteville, Peachtree City, Tyrone, Woolsey, East Griffin, Experiment, Griffin, Orchard Hill, Sunny Side, Gay, Greenville, Lone Oak, Luthersville, Manchester, Warm Springs, Woodbury, Hogansville, LaGrange, West Point, Mountville, Harrisonville, Centralhatchee, Corinth, Ephesus, Franklin, Glenn, Texas, Bowdon, Bremen, Carrollton, Mount Zion, Roopville, Temple, Villa Rica, Whitesburg....

Or anyone else willing to travel to the Coweta County area.

Please forgive my ignorance brother - but while the link works I am unsure of how to join this group?

Please hook a brother up so we can talk about guns and trade some around too.

Jake

I would like to start working on getting things together towards the end of the week, Stephan (medium187mph) offered for us to use his conference room right off Hwy 154 & I85 but it would have to be a WEEKDAY or after 4 on Saturday... (I can't do that late this Saturday)

Please anyone who would like to be part of this process shoot me a PM and we will working on setting up a time and place.

As of right now, I'm thinking Saturday (afternoon) July 19th for the "meet & greet" but it's all still open sooooooo NOW is the time to voice your opinion!

THANKS CJ

Monday at 5pm! We will be meeting to start working on getting things together for this "meet & greet" So far medium187mph,strokin99 (& maybe alcapone) are in...

Anyone else who would like to be part of this process just shoot me a PM!

Back
Top Bottom