• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New girl on the block!! (cont'd)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAOOOOO!!!!! Alright well tell yo kin folk we gettin hitched asap, i got your shooting paradise ready out back
I haven't talked to her in awhile. We don't see her as much during deer season. She is SERIOUS about that ****

I've got an old TV we can shoot, but I haven't seen @Berny around lately and it wouldn't be right to do it without him.

I haven't talked to her in awhile. We don't see her as much during deer season. She is SERIOUS about that ****

I've got an old TV we can shoot, but I haven't seen @Berny around lately and it wouldn't be right to do it without him.

Whatever happened to ole @Berny ? sniper22 sniper22 needs to start a bail fund for him prolly . . . . . ?

Dont make me PM her! Dammit! **** Berny he still owes us 3 quarts of shine from the last TV shoot

@Berny ARCman47 ARCman47 @froghunter @Ken Ford hseII hseII ???

This thread has gone soooo far off the tracks, it's all like . . . . . . . .

spacetrain.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom