New FFL on the block

The section we are discussing.

(1) Except as provided in subsection (c) of this Code section, no county or municipal corporation, by zoning, by
ordinance or resolution, or by any other means, nor any agency, board, department, commission, political subdivision,
school district, or authority of this state, other than the General Assembly, by rule or regulation or by any other means
shall regulate in any manner:
(A) Gun shows;
(B) The possession, ownership, transport, carrying, transfer, sale, purchase, licensing, or registration of firearms
or other weapons or components of firearms or other weapons;
(C) Firearms dealers or dealers of other weapons; or
(D) Dealers in components of firearms or other weapons.

Interpret it however you would like but myself and several others have gotten around zoning issues and other local government problems using this law.

The section we are discussing.

(1) Except as provided in subsection (c) of this Code section, no county or municipal corporation, by zoning, by
ordinance or resolution, or by any other means, nor any agency, board, department, commission, political subdivision,
school district, or authority of this state, other than the General Assembly, by rule or regulation or by any other means
shall regulate in any manner:
(A) Gun shows;
(B) The possession, ownership, transport, carrying, transfer, sale, purchase, licensing, or registration of firearms
or other weapons or components of firearms or other weapons;
(C) Firearms dealers or dealers of other weapons; or
(D) Dealers in components of firearms or other weapons.

Interpret it however you would like but myself and several others have gotten around zoning issues and other local government problems using this law.
Ah that section I didn’t see

Back
Top Bottom