New Featured Listings

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
We have a new option called "Featured Listings" that enables you to get your ad on the front page of the site and stickied to the top of your category. Featured Listings stay up for 24 hours. The current cost is $3 for all categories. (It's "Paid Stickies" with the added benefit of getting on the front page) Price will adjust as needed.

You can feature any of your listings in the classifieds, just click "Feature This Ad" at the top of your listing, here's a screenshot:

Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 5.48.31 PM.png

Here's a screenshot of where the ads are on the front page:

Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 5.44.49 PM.png

Featured Ads also stay at the top of their individual categories as well:

screen-shot-2017-07-20-at-11-28-56-am-png.1249640

We have a new option called "Featured Listings" that enables you to get your ad on the front page of the site and stickied to the top of your category. Featured Listings stay up for 24 hours and the current cost is $5. (It's "Paid Stickies" with the added benefit of getting on the front page) Price will adjust as needed.

You can feature any of your listings in the classifieds, just click "Feature This Ad" at the top of your listing, here's a screenshot:

View attachment 1996347

Here's a screenshot of where the ads are on the front page:

View attachment 1996348

Featured Ads also stay at the top of their individual categories as well:

screen-shot-2017-07-20-at-11-28-56-am-png.1249640
Hey brother can you put the listings in top of the what's new tab as well? More bang for my 5 bucks and maybe make it 3 days instead of one for 5 dollars.

Hey brother can you put the listings in top of the what's new tab as well? More bang for my 5 bucks and maybe make it 3 days instead of one for 5 dollars.

I'll think about those and I'll definitely be making adjustments/changes as we go to make it a better option.

Back
Top Bottom