• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

New depression medicine. You won't believe this.

greg vess

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Elite Idiot
120   1
Reaction score
So now they're treating depression with magic mushrooms. Yes that is correct magic mushrooms. They say instead of taking weeks and months of Medicine to reach the blood serum levels needed to calm the depression it's overnight after a pretty hefty dose of magic mushrooms. Dr Sanjay Gupta said that more testing was needed but the Outlook was indeed positive. Oh Lord I'm feeling depressed I'm going to have to go try this.🤪

They're not talking micro dosing here they're talking heavy trip Med dosages. They say that the effects relieve depression the next day and after several months 20% stayed in remission. But of course dosing is still a part of the process. I didn't believe what I was hearing but you know maybe there is something to it you never know.

dance-princess-bean.gif

Not sure if it's mushrooms, but I saw a few podcasts from a former Navy SEAL where some of his guests, also former SEALs, were talking about psychedelics for treatment of PTSD and other mental health issues. He ended up doing it and did a whole episode about his experience with it and how much it's helped him and changed his whole life. Pretty sure they said they were going somewhere in South America to get the treatment because it's not legal here.

Back
Top Bottom