• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Beretta Cheetah 80X

I guess just to many Glock heads in the crowd. I have choice of news and new products that come up on my Google page. It was on there. Cool looking little gun for a female CCW.

I guess just to many Glock heads in the crowd. I have choice of news and new products that come up on my Google page. It was on there. Cool looking little gun for a female CCW.
I like the look better than their departure from the smaller 92-looking pistols like the Nano, Pico and whatever new age name they gave them. Looks like a gussied-up 84FS with different sight profiles and an under-frame rail. The only thing I'd say about it as a 'carry' pistol is the very sharp square front and rear edges of the front sight.

I like it, but then again I am very partial to that style Beretta. I shoot them well. I would still like to find a 71. I hesitated when all the cheap surplus ones with the fake suppressor came in.

I have liked the Beretta 92 but not enough to buy one. It needed something but just couldn't put my finger on it. When I saw the 80X I thought " that's a nice transition on that gun .". I just wish the old 94 could get the same makeover.

I have liked the Beretta 92 but not enough to buy one. It needed something but just couldn't put my finger on it. When I saw the 80X I thought " that's a nice transition on that gun .". I just wish the old 94 could get the same makeover.
The 92 has that classic open slide design and overall great look as most of the older Berettas (i.e., not the Nanos, Picos, etc.) but I agree. There's just something 'too big' about it for a 9mm. It really looks like it ought to be a 45 Auto or something (if you compare to a 1911-platform).

That said, I have two of them and like them.

Back
Top Bottom