• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Never Mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats right, There will be folks kickin az with one of these and others with much more expensive equipment hiding until they get more gear. Those are gear heads and they are never ready. Throw one of these in the closet and you are well armed

Na fam.... not at all...

"jUsT aS gOoD"
Emn9WMu.jpg

O, let's not forget...

IMG_20240212_172712.jpg

IMG_20240212_172804.jpg

IMG_20240212_172735.jpg

Na fam.... not at all...

"jUsT aS gOoD"
View attachment 6872671

O, let's not forget...

View attachment 6872680

View attachment 6872682

View attachment 6872681

So you have an aluminum charging handle that cant be broken ? Maybe you aint moving enough .
Heck just stamp BCM on it a watch the the tighty whiteys stretch on all do nothings

So you have an aluminum charging handle that cant be broken ? Maybe you aint moving enough .
Heck just stamp BCM on it a watch the the tighty whiteys stretch on all do nothings

Right... completely ignore the rest of the pictures cause they just as good.

They are good for what they are.... cheap AR. Hell, I'll even give them credit for keeping cost on all AR down.

But they are not a truly quality product that can keep up with hard usage. Period.

For someone that might shoot a 1000rnds during their ownership, they will never know the difference IF the PSA was put together somewhat correct. And that's IF.

They are good for what they are.... cheap AR. Hell, I'll even give them credit for keeping cost on all AR down.

But they are not a truly quality product that can keep up with hard usage. Period.

For someone that might shoot a 1000rnds during their ownership, they will never know the difference IF the PSA was put together somewhat correct. And that's IF.
Ive heard people talking and making this same noise, You are just another one.
All those things are fixable if you are a doer, Or you can take pictures and complain.
I would never, (no matter who the manufacturer is) accept a weapon without thoroughly inspecting it ESPECIALLY if I intended to fight with it.
Some people may not have the skills or aptitude to assess their weapon and if they want to pay the insane prices that those very popular skills demand. Then do it.
To anyone considering purchasing one of these, there are plenty of patriots that are more than willing to assess it and make any needed corrections for you.

Thats right, There will be folks kickin az with one of these and others with much more expensive equipment hiding until they get more gear. Those are gear heads and they are never ready. Throw one of these in the closet and you are well armed

Ive heard people talking and making this same noise, You are just another one.
All those things are fixable if you are a doer, Or you can take pictures and complain.
I would never, (no matter who the manufacturer is) accept a weapon without thoroughly inspecting it ESPECIALLY if I intended to fight with it.
Some people may not have the skills or aptitude to assess their weapon and if they want to pay the insane prices that those very popular skills demand. Then do it.
To anyone considering purchasing one of these, there are plenty of patriots that are more than willing to assess it and make any needed corrections for you.

Well which is it?

Can you just throw one in the closet and you are well armed or should you thoroughly inspect it and possess the ability to actually inspect it?

Those are 2 very different statements.... which is true?

Well which is it?

Can you just throw one in the closet and you are well armed or should you thoroughly inspect it and possess the ability to actually inspect it?

Those are 2 very different statements.... which is true?
Jeez, You are one of them aint cha? Your not going stop are you? This like arguing with my sister in law. Stop talking to me, youre giving me a headache.

Jeez, You are one of them aint cha? Your not going stop are you? This like arguing with my sister in law. Stop talking to me, youre giving me a headache.

Aww, name calling now. Liars like you are why I hate people.

Seriously, you either lied and PSA needs inspection to run or you lied and PSA makes you well armed.

As I've already said... which is it?

Or are you just a name calling, liar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom