• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

negative feedback??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a newbie back out on me last week. He wanted my rifle stock. We agreed on a price. A couple days went buy and no MO. So I sent him a PM and still have not heard back from him. I put him on my ignore list. He is currently the only person on there.

I debated about whether or not to put negative feedback and just decided to ignore him from here on out.

negative feedback protects the rest of us in our future dealings. i dont want the dude to no show on me one day. i consider feedback before making sales or purchases. tack it on there.

I had a member say he wanted to buy my .38, we agreed on a price and he pulled a Houdini and won't respond to my pm's. I just will make sure not to trade with him again even though I've traded with him in the past.

Last edited:
Negative all day long, it you would have sent that money order this morning and he backed out you would be out the funds period Unless He for some reason returned the money order!

Negative Negative Negative,.

OH for the Record I will never send A Money Order to anyone, there is no way to recover it if you never receive your Item.
they can take Paypal or I will meet face to face nothing else works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom