• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Need Transferables For My YouTube Channel!!

What Should Be One Of The First MG's Review?

• HK MP5

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • FN FNC

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Sten

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grease Gun

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Stemple

• AK-47

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • M-16/M4

• Reising M50

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Tacos

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

AK74U

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
89   1
Reaction score
ODT, I need some volunteers that have transferable MG's to help grow my channel! I already have a M10 aka Fat Mac, but need some more cool toys to gain subscribers for my "Road To 1,000 Subs" series to help reach the milestone. I can provide ALL ammo and do cleaning if required/allowed. Any FFL's with Pre/Post Samples are still allowed to volunteer their idea's/items also. Will meet at owners preferred range, whether it be public or private. Thanks ODT, and here is a link to the channel, its mostly a long range shooting and NFA items channel.

Reising M50 is one of the most affordable and best shooting MG’s out there. Closed bolt and nice to shoot. All the blah, blah about quality comes from a place of listening to people who never shot one. Every law-enforcement and corrections officer that I have ever met, and there has been a few, that have shot one and trained with it loved it.

You got one for me to review!?

Reising M50 is one of the most affordable and best shooting MG’s out there. Closed bolt and nice to shoot. All the blah, blah about quality comes from a place of listening to people who never shot one. Every law-enforcement and corrections officer that I have ever met, and there has been a few, that have shot one and trained with it loved it.

Back
Top Bottom