• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need to show off my new Snake Slayer holster

John5757

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
Patriot
55   0
Reaction score
Just got my new snake slayer holster in the mail and man it’s awesome. Custom made from Alpacka Holsters. They are a father and son outfit out of Utah. Quality for sure but not cheap. Definitely will out last me. Heirloom setup for the son for sure. One gun I will never sell, love this thing.

077B3799-54ED-47E3-A849-F25536F4656D.jpeg
34AB2E72-9E01-44F6-AB63-14B2F949FC39.jpeg

Just got my new snake slayer holster in the mail and man it’s awesome. Custom made from Alpacka Holsters. They are a father and son outfit out of Utah. Quality for sure but not cheap. Definitely will out last me. Heirloom setup for the son for sure. One gun I will never sell, love this thing.

View attachment 3221009 View attachment 3221010
John, love it! Great holster and protective bag. Love the strap on the holster. I've never shot any of those type pistols, how bad is the recoil? Is it 45 and 4 10? Happy trails and may God bless America.

Do they have a web presence? A quick search didn't turn up anything on the first page or two...
They only have an eBay store. I emailed them and told them what I wanted based off of others they had listed and he emailed me back same day, said it would take 3-4 days to make, emailed me back 3 days later and said it was done. Great people from my experience and top notch quality.

John, love it! Great holster and protective bag. Love the strap on the holster. I've never shot any of those type pistols, how bad is the recoil? Is it 45 and 4 10? Happy trails and may God bless America.
Thanks! I love the the ball stud strap. That was one of the requests I had instead of the snap. Yes, it’s 45lc/.410. I was a little concerned with the first time shooting it but it’s not bad at all. I shoot it with one hand no problem. .410 is tougher than 45lc.

Back
Top Bottom