• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need to borrow some kids

BHJ

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
37   0
Reaction score
I saw these at Sugarloaf Mills around the back side of the mall from Bass Pro.
They have coin slots on the side and are coin operated electric ride ons. They are pretty large and fast too. I saw a little girl riding a Tiger and that darn thing was moving on out LOL.

I just need to borrow the kids to ride one around the corner so I can put them off and I can get on and ride LOL! (yeah just kidding :) )

Looks like way more fun than the old school coin op horse that rocks back and forth LOL

ride on.jpg

Just thought I'd share cause I thought they were cool :)

Anytime there is something motorized somebody is gonna race it, What do ya say, maybe have an ODT, Bass Pro Shop, Sugarloaf Mills 500?

Wow my own kids are too valuable to me to loan out I've always been conflicted from time to time whether I should hug them or shoot them especially that one who always beats me to Great Deals ODT who's handle sounds something like mullet Fallujah:pop2:

Reactions: BHJ
  1. This thread isn't really about kids, it's about these cool battery powered vehicles that look like giant stuffed animals .

I saw these this past weekend when I was at Discover Sugarloaf mall to give a seminar on Georgia firearms and weapons laws at Bass Pro Shops.
I went out to the food court, and I saw a couple different kids riding these things around. And I thought : awesome !!!

Reactions: BHJ
Back
Top Bottom