Need some help from South Ga folks

They have a couple /yr at the Shriners in Albany it’s secure but don’t like that town after dark Tifton much better. If you gonna go south go south come on down anything north of perry is not south. Don’t know how many other members down here but I’ll be there!

Don’t know anything about is a nice facility
this is located across I75 from Coca Cola plant going south on 75 just pass pio Nono exit

Okay y'all here it is. It's not huge but it IS usable with kitchen facilities and should be cheap. It's called Porter Ellis Community Center. It's a long Houston Rd in South Bibb Co with plenty of parking space. Easily accessible from I75.

It’s centrally located, i.e. not in Cut Valley.

Good Choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They have a couple /yr at the Shriners in Albany it’s secure but don’t like that town after dark Tifton much better. If you gonna go south go south come on down anything north of perry is not south. Don’t know how many other members down here but I’ll be there!
Hell no, Albany has the highest crime rate in Georgia much of the time.

I'm interested in trying to have a show in South GA, maybe this fall if we can find a place. I've heard a lot of suggestions for the fairgrounds in Perry but they said no, they have too many gun shows and do not want another one.

Any other suggestions for a good place to have one somewhere in the lower half of the state?
The Exchange Club Fair Grounds in Albany, GA.
From their webpage, contact info below. (I don't know why they have two mailing addresses).

Exchange Club of Albany GA Inc.​

Mailing Address:
Exchange Club Of Albany
P. O. Box 72191
Albany, GA 31708-2191
Mailing Address:
Exchange Club Fair Of Southwest Georgia
P. O. Box 72272
Albany, GA 31708-2272
Albany, GA 31707
Helpline: 229-436-8827
Email: info@exchangeclubofalbany.org