Need some help from South Ga folks

because I have gone to the last few gun shows in Waycross and no one makes any money because Waycross doesn't have anyone besides garage sale mentality folks to look at buying guns. If walmart doesn't have it on clearance no one in Waycross is interested in it. Why would you think it's a great place to have a gun show?
I figured it met the criteria, so ga, most likely willing to host, and a politically inclined pop 🤷🏻‍♂️

I don’t have a dog in the fight tho. I don’t do gun shows- nothing but grifters. If I was a bad person I’d label green tip as AP and sell for $2 a pop like the last one I went to in sav

The Albany show is not happening. I haven't been able to reach the person that runs the civic center for about two weeks now so I'm pulling the plug on it.

I got in touch with the person that runs the American Legion Fairgrounds in Tifton and it's looks very promising for a possible January show there. I have to call him back Saturday and work out the details.
You can pretty much hang up trying to do anything at the Albany Civic Center. The Hassan Temple or the Albany Exchange Fairgrounds would be your only options for this place. They hosted a couple gun shows there over the past years.

Exchange Club of Southwest Georgia is probably the best bet for the southwest part of the state . I tried to dig up some concern about the lack of response from the Albany Civic Center from City of Albany bureaucracy ; got absolutely nowhere.

Exchange Club of Southwest Georgia is probably the best bet for the southwest part of the state . I tried to dig up some concern about the lack of response from the Albany Civic Center from City of Albany bureaucracy ; got absolutely nowhere.
somebody probably stole their phone and computer at at the Albany Civic Center.......try to contact the Albany Police if theirs hasn't been stolen too......

Back
Top Bottom