Need some help from South Ga folks

Anyone notice something about ODT13?

The thread had like, I dunno, 30 active participants...maybe 40?

I think attendance was 12 or 13 hundred. Do the math.

Point being - a LOT of folks (more like the MAJORITY) don't actively participate in the hijinx known as ODT, but boy, do they show up when there's a swap meet.

Agreed Perry would bring a lot of folks South from the ATL and bring others up from down South.

Anyone notice something about ODT13?

The thread had like, I dunno, 30 active participants...maybe 40?

I think attendance was 12 or 13 hundred. Do the math.

Point being - a LOT of folks (more like the MAJORITY) don't actively participate in the hijinx known as ODT, but boy, do they show up when there's a swap meet.

Agreed Perry would bring a lot of folks South from the ATL and bring others up from down South.
I'd be willing to drive to Perry from Albany; it's really not that far. I used to drive to the outlets south of Macon so the wife could shop.

After checking a lot of different places I think we have a possibility:

Anyone interested in a show at the Albany Civic Center in Albany, GA on Nov 11? We've got the event approved and the date reserved but nothing is official, I haven't even been to the venue yet.

Albany Civic Center
100 W Oglethorpe Blvd
Albany, GA 31701

Anyone interested in a show at the Albany Civic Center in Albany, GA on Nov 11? We've got the event approved and the date reserved but nothing is official, I haven't even been to the venue yet.

Albany Civic Center
100 W Oglethorpe Blvd
Albany, GA 31701
Albany ain't that far from Perry. Usually I would have no reason to go there. I don't buy or use crack cocaine. But seriously it's fine by me since I have plenty of notice. Don't need a table but I WILL show up and buy whatever from whoever.
The middle GA M&G in Forsyth last Saturday was great. Looking forward to the next one. So if it's gonna be Albany then so be it.

Albany Civic Center
100 W Oglethorpe Blvd
Albany, GA 31701

I'd buy a booth and might actually come this time. But will definitely buy a booth and try to make it.

It is a large place with lots of parking. A lot of hunting and fishing clubs in the area. It will be held during hunting season. I suspect a lot of hunters will come through but they won't be looking for Gucci Glocks or AR-15's.

It is a large place with lots of parking. A lot of hunting and fishing clubs in the area. It will be held during hunting season. I suspect a lot of hunters will come through but they won't be looking for Gucci Glocks or AR-15's.

Unless rules change this is ODT only

Back
Top Bottom