• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need recommendations for tow hitch install...

Gingerbeard Man

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Would you look at that. He does 💩 in the woods.
445   1
Reaction score
I've gotten to a point where I'm not in need of a truck but still like my trips to Home Depot and would like to still be able to take a small camper on the road. That being said, I recently freed up some driveway space, trying to reduce the vehicles I own and consolidate what I can. I have a 2019 Ford Flex and see that the towing capacity is a truly massive 4500 lbs...woweee! (Hopefully you caught the sarcasm). For what it's worth, I don't think I'll be hauling anything near or close to that. Looking to tow a small trailer, camper and possibly a motorcycle trailer. If I can get away with it, a smallish boat.

So my question is, where do I take my Flex to have the hitch and wiring installed? Any recommendations? I'm in Cumming at the south end of Lanier.

Thanks for any input you can provide.

Go to U-tube, One of the hitch companies has a comprehensive series of videos on how the install a hitch and the wiring harness. Most vehicles of that type it's a pretty straight forward process. No real special tools or skills required.

You have a household. Every household needs a truck. It doesn't matter if it's an apartment, sooner or latter you'll want to haul or pull something... Just my 2 cents

Back
Top Bottom