Need prayers

Gimmeguns

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
101   0
Reaction score
Hello, I know that this is a dude's site. I'm messaging on my husband's behalf. I know that he is frequent on this site and feel he has made some friendships. On Tuesday March 17th he fell off a ladder at work and suffered a traumatic brain injury. He has had surgery to relieve swelling in his brain. He has been unresponsive since the accident. I am asking for prayers for complete healing. I know this is a lot to ask when I don't even know you guys, but I really appreciate it.

Our family is praying for yours. Please keep us all updated, and this community cares about their own. If you need any help simply ask..
A TBI is the most frustrating, it hinders communication, hopefully in time the swelling subsides, and meds can start to do their job to allow him to respond, and start the long road to recovery.

Is he on a ventilator?

Thank you for sharing...

Prayers lifted up for complete healing.
Also for comfort for you and the family.

Sent from my iPhone on the international space station using Tapatalk

Hello, I know that this is a dude's site. I'm messaging on my husband's behalf. I know that he is frequent on this site and feel he has made some friendships. On Tuesday March 17th he fell off a ladder at work and suffered a traumatic brain injury. He has had surgery to relieve swelling in his brain. He has been unresponsive since the accident. I am asking for prayers for complete healing. I know this is a lot to ask when I don't even know you guys, but I really appreciate it.
With God all things are possible.

Back
Top Bottom