• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need prayers for my daughter Tabatha

I haven’t posted anything about this until now, been waiting to get more details on what direction her treatment was going to take. She found out in early December that she had a mass in her intestines, surgery a couple of weeks before Christmas to remove a fist sized mass from her colon along with several lymph nodes. The lab results came back after New Years and a couple of the lymph nodes showed some signs of cancer. She had a port implanted last Friday and starts chemotherapy on January 23.
Please keep her in your prayers!
Daily prayers for y’all!

I haven’t posted anything about this until now, been waiting to get more details on what direction her treatment was going to take. She found out in early December that she had a mass in her intestines, surgery a couple of weeks before Christmas to remove a fist sized mass from her colon along with several lymph nodes. The lab results came back after New Years and a couple of the lymph nodes showed some signs of cancer. She had a port implanted last Friday and starts chemotherapy on January 23.
Please keep her in your prayers!
Prayers for your daughter and your family . We found out my daughter had a rare form of cancer in January of 2021 ( my whole world just stopped ) . She spent the year at children’s health care of Atlanta (CHOA) receiving chemo , surgeries and physical therapy while watching all of her teenage friends enjoying all the things teenagers do . She lost her beautiful long brown hair and missed out on playing volleyball but this amazing young lady never once lost hope . Her positivity , strength , and belief in our lord and savior was an inspiration to all of us . She is now clear and in full remission . She still has scans and blood tests every three months and will have for the rest of her life but that’s ok . My baby girl is thriving , driving , and already picked out her prom dress . If I could only recommend one thing it would be to stay positive . Stay positive for her and reach out to people . You will be humbled to tears by what total strangers will and can do . Times are a lot different and the treatments are on whole different level for children now . At any time if you and your family would like to reach out to another family that’s been there please don’t hesitate . Further more , if your daughter would like to talk to another girl who has been there , my daughter would love to talk to her . You can pm me and I will give you our numbers . Stay strong and confide in our lord and savior . My family’s prayers are with you .

Back
Top Bottom