Need help with Botach. Terrible customer service

I ordered around the same time. I just got my order last Thursday. Same thing about the tracking number but ups didn't pick it up yet. I didnt bother checking because I figured it was the "panic".

Just to update: I got an email of a screen shot of my packing slip only. No text or detail. Thanks, yeah I already know what I ordered.

I called sales and got someone right away. She said they're moving and that it'd be shipped any day now....this is the 13th day. Ordered June 15th.

So, sales will still answer and they'll still take your money. They just won't send you anything. Magical how the taking part of the business still runs great; the giving part still sucks.

call sales back and tell them who you are and the order number, tell them that due to non-delivery of product ordered you are cancelling your order and reversing the charges.
Hang up.
Call your bank/CC Company
file complaint with BBB

I was going to grab my pitchfork and torch to join hall as I placed an order and it said shipped on the 16th. Ups # didn't work and sure enough-package was on my porch today. Maybe they're just a tad backed up...took forever but the price was right on for some drum mags. Buy 4 get one? Okeedokee. I give em a C- but that's still passing and I'd use em again if they had another crazy good deal.

Does anyone have a email or a number to reach anyone at this place?. I've gotten no response from anyone there and feel like they've stolen my money. 3 emails and 2 calls later and no one will answer me.

I've read the reviews about Botach, but I decided to take a chance on ordering from them. So far they have lived up to every negative review I've read. I got an email saying my package shipped on the 16th, yet the UPS tracking number says a label was generated and UPS is awaiting the package. So Botach says they sent it and UPS says they haven't. All I know is that I'm out $90 and have nothing to show for it.

I will never order from them again. A lower price isn't worth the hassle they've caused. I'd recommend staying away.

My package from Botach is supposed to arrive tomorrow, according to ups tracking. They are slow, unbelievably slow, but it was free shipping and I was in no hurry. I'm with you, though,. I won't ever deal with them again. My order was placed on 06/15.

I will update as soon as the package arrives...or doesn't.

I placed my order on the 16th of June, IIRC, Botqch kept authorization open on my CC for a week, without charging it. Authotization expired. Order still says "awaiting payment". I am gonna let it it hang and see waht happens.
They had awfull reputation 20 years ago, and nothing has changed...

Back
Top Bottom