• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

***Need help and suggestions on which photo sharing site to use***

RHelton10

Default rank <4000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
422   0
Reaction score
Hey guys - I've got a work project coming up where I need to have different people upload pictures to a common site so that I can download them. Probably looking at around 800 pictures and I don't want to have to limit the picture size/quality in order to upload them. Any suggestions of sites that you have used that could do this?

Thanks in advance!

Probably looking at around 800 pictures and I don't want to have to limit the picture size/quality in order to upload them.

That might be tough, most the free sites have an upload limit (seems about 1GB), and some have an even smaller monthly upload limit. 800 pics if they are of decent size/quality could easily exceed most any of their free upload limits at full size. Unless I'm not understanding your question exactly.

The more common ones are photobucket, flickr, picasa, tinypic.

thanks for the suggestions; one of the problems that I'm running into is that i'm going to need to be able to download from the site pretty easily ass well. So far I'm only seeing that i would have to view each picture individually and then do the "right click, save as" approach. Anyone know of a photo sharing site that will let you easily download pictures or even albums FROM the site after the pictures have been posted?

This is going to sound stupid but what about Facebook? I have several friends with well over 1000 pictures and all you have to do is look at the pic and it gives you an option to download. Don't know much about all this but thought I'd try and help.

This is going to sound stupid but what about Facebook? I have several friends with well over 1000 pictures and all you have to do is look at the pic and it gives you an option to download. Don't know much about all this but thought I'd try and help.

Not stupid at all, but it has to be a site where my stores can access to upload pictures to and all social websites are blocked. Good idea though...

thanks for the suggestions; one of the problems that I'm running into is that i'm going to need to be able to download from the site pretty easily ass well. So far I'm only seeing that i would have to view each picture individually and then do the "right click, save as" approach. Anyone know of a photo sharing site that will let you easily download pictures or even albums FROM the site after the pictures have been posted?

Shutterfly

Back
Top Bottom