• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Need Extra Money

Bubbado52

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
204   0
Reaction score
offenders.jpg

I wouldn't bet my life on them not having a gun. I've bought plenty of guns with no background check before. Also, it's legal for them to own muzzle loaders. You want to be that rapscallion shot by a flintlock? lol

And, I know sex offenders who were wrongly accused.

I wouldn't bet my life on them not having a gun. I've bought plenty of guns with no background check before. Also, it's legal for them to own muzzle loaders. You want to be that rapscallion shot by a flintlock? lol

And, I know sex offenders who were wrongly accused.
Not so sure about the muzzle loader part. I'm pretty sure thats not allowed either. GAgunLAWbooklet GAgunLAWbooklet could tell us.
I know a few people that served prison time that were wrongly accused. One was released 5 years into his sentence because someone finally told the truth and the the guy dies from sickle cell.

Federal law doesn't ban felons from having muzzle-loading blackpowder guns, or antiques.

Georgia law DOES. Anything that uses combustion to propel a projectile is forbidden to felons.

Of course anybody on parole or probation has to follow those stricter rules, also.

Back
Top Bottom