• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Need a Side x Side / UTV (Gator, Mule etc)

Kawasaki Mule, 3010.

We found one lightly used last Thanksgiving for granddad.

He’s already wore out 2- 2510 Mules over the last 20 years.

I’m sure one of either would have lasted you a lifetime.

We've had a diesel 3010 for about 12 years now and love it. I mostly use it for getting firewood and have had no trouble in the woods about getting stuck. I would recommend a 3010 to anybody.

I have a Kawasaki Teryx4 and I love it. Had an RZR before that.

Both of mine were more for adventure, but the Teryx is a workhorse around the house.

Guy has one for sale on here for $10k I think.
Good deal and worth every penny in my opinion.

We have always had an Isuzu Trooper and a pair of Honda fourwheelers for working around the farm. About three years ago a friend had a deal on an electric golf cart. We now use it 90% of the time. It has an aftermarket GE motor, 25" tires, a winch on the front, and a trailer hitch. We use it for just about everything. We use it for hauling deer and firewood, as well as pulling a large fertilizer spreader with seed and fertilizer for food plots. It is very versatile and QUIET. My wife and I grab a couple of beers and ride the property in the evening looking for wildlife. We sneak up on a lot of critters. My neighbors have a Polaris and a Gator. I hear them every time they go to and from their stands. They are a lot noisier than you think.

Something to think about, if you have a place to charge it. We can go all weekend on a full charge. Sure the batteries are expensive to replace every five or six years, but at least you don't have to buy gas and rebuild carbs.

Also, you can find a well equipped electric cart for around $3000-$4000.

Back
Top Bottom