Need a Gunsmith

Hood886 Hood886 is a good cat on here... I would trust him with your gunsmithing work. I'm supposed to see him soon, however, I'm getting over my second bout of pneumonia and haven't had the chance to hit my ODT brother up. Check him out for sure and give him some business. He's a nice guy and knowledgeable on his subject matter.

Appreciate the kind words.

Yeah I can do both of these things but both can be time consuming especially the re-bluing, not sure if you'd find it worth the cost. If interested your welcome to pm me. Your also not very close to me either.

Hood, what I would like to do is cut down the barrel of The Remington 1100 to about 18.5-20 inches, depending on if I can get myself a tube extension. Replace the current stock for a synthetic stock, and synthetic forend. Ghost sight would be nice, but not a must. Any ideas are welcome. .. Regarding the CZ, I would love to find Rubber grips, just like the SP01 and P01.. and would like but not need re-blueing / bake... I live in Peachtree corners but drive around Fulton, Forsyth, and Gwinnett county all day every day.

Back
Top Bottom