• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need 1187 Gunsmith

If you have not tried different ammo, try some magnum and some brass based standard loads. The cheap stuff will make a lot of semi auto guns fail to fully cycle.

Have you cleaned it thoroughly? The end plug cap on mine has to be really clean to run well....

If you have not tried different ammo, try some magnum and some brass based standard loads. The cheap stuff will make a lot of semi auto guns fail to fully cycle.
Yeah, the gun was brand new. Shot a box through it on a dove hunt. Broke it down, cleaned thoroughly, light oil six months later it would not feed from the mag tube.Three different kinds of ammo. Took it back apart again cleaned again. Now it wont even take a whole shell in the mag. Can't figure out what i did wrong. Did my 1187 12g. at the same time and that one runs like a champ.

Contact Larry Brewer @ Ocmulgee river gun club in Macon Ga. he is the guru when it comes to Remington 1100's and 1187's. he lives in Eatonton but you can get in touch with him through the gun club. 478-788-7989.

Back
Top Bottom