• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ncis, do you think ducky is dead?

How about Abby dressed like Marilyn Monrow? Could be a favorite episode.

Maybe Palmer will take Ducky's place ?

It is a great show and I like how they show respect for our military.

Nah, Illya Kuryakin...I mean Ducky, cannot leave the show. I am with Cat Herder on the fact I believe I read he signed a new contract.

Nah, Cat Herder, no one remembers those old spy shows. I put his Man from U.N.C.L.E name in there just to see if anyone would remember. I wonder if anyone remembers what U.N.C.L.E. meant? Of course, someone will google it. But I actually remember, gosh, that is just sad. During that time, it was my favorite show!

Nah, Cat Herder, no one remembers those old spy shows. I put his Man from U.N.C.L.E name in there just to see if anyone would remember. I wonder if anyone remembers what U.N.C.L.E. meant? Of course, someone will google it. But I actually remember, gosh, that is just sad. During that time, it was my favorite show!

Not hijack the Ducky thread but I remember getting to watch it occasionally...I remember The Prisoner too...I was young enough to enjoy the absurdities and the mystery but not understand the sub-context...

By the way, UNCLE meant, United Network Command for Law Enforcement. Please forgive me for hijacking the thread.

Back
Top Bottom