Navy Pilots chase UFO!?

I can't believe alien life forms would travel many light years to Earth to "view" us on this planet. The only circumstance where that seems probable is if there is nothing at all of value here. I mean maybe they do look at us while passing by, much like a human would stop to look at a dung beetle rolling his ball of crap to his burrow.
No way,this planet is a bad experimen.

There is actually a lot more evidence of the ability to travel the Multiverse than there is the ability to achiever faster than light speed.

UFOs are more likely to come from a parallel universe than they are from a distant part of this one.

Tony2X is into all this stuff, pretty knowledgeable about it.

I think the things zipping around are small drones that are capable of some real speed/maneuvering . Experimental stuff. But earthly IMO.

I do believe there are other intelligent Life. Probably from parallel, not distance as Bear44 said.

Meh, it is fun to think about.
I also wonder why there is not a single clear pic of proof in this time/age.

I would be eager to see if any other life in the universe was DNA based. If it were than that could mean that all life evolved from one common ancestor. Or it could mean that life only manifests in one set of conditions. Those similar to that of Earth.

Tony2X is into all this stuff, pretty knowledgeable about it.

I think the things zipping around are small drones that are capable of some real speed/maneuvering . Experimental stuff. But earthly IMO.

I do believe there are other intelligent Life. Probably from parallel, not distance as Bear44 said.

Meh, it is fun to think about.
I also wonder why there is not a single clear pic of proof in this time/age.

I think the video is pretty good proof i mean they are navy pilots with a lot to loose and nothing to gain to come forward and show the video and talk about what they saw

Back
Top Bottom