National Parks Banning Bottled Water

I recycle, I believe in taking care of - an using, as in drill in Anwar - our national resources. But, if you're banning plastic water bottle sales, ya got to ban the sale of soda. Best thing to do would be to ban the sale of all prepacked food. If you want it, bring or pack it in and take the trash with you when you leave.

Problem is, it's going to hit their profit margin. I started using reusable water bottles after considering the idiocy of paying for water.

What in the hel.png

Ol' Jesse must be getting tired of getting pulled out so much these past few weeks...

I recycle, I believe in taking care of - an using, as in drill in Anwar - our national resources. But, if you're banning plastic water bottle sales, ya got to ban the sale of soda. Best thing to do would be to ban the sale of all prepacked food. If you want it, bring or pack it in and take the trash with you when you leave.

Problem is, it's going to hit their profit margin. I started using reusable water bottles after considering the idiocy of paying for water.

You aren't paying for the water. You are paying for the plastic container that holds it. Likewise the cost of a soda is only about $0.05, the rest is the bottling (and profit). Which is why a 2 lt. bottle is only a little more expensive than a 18 oz. one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom