• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

naked dude on drugs jaw jacks the **** out of a cop and runs off

Now that dude needed his ass beat ! If they beat the crap out of him I don't think anyone would blame them! Lol...of course all that junk running through him...wow!

I dont see why somebody didnt just give him a swift kick to the nuts. That would have slowed his roll!
They probably tried, I don't think he sat still long enough for them to try....he definitely didn't stick around to find out!!! Lmao ...that dang streaker was faster than a greyhound on race day!

Now that dude needed his ass beat ! If they beat the crap out of him I don't think anyone would blame them! Lol...of course all that junk running through him...wow!

i dont know if that would have ended it

dude got tazered like 40 times

Yet another reason I could never be a cop. I would have damn sure given that ****bird a good billyclub shampoo!

(Would be pretty hard to pull all that **** if someone had just forgone the tasers and smacked the fool upside the head with something hard.)

(Of course, then I would be the star of some more of those "police are bastards" videos. Yep. I roll like that-cause I really would be a bastard. I wouldn't ever be a cop-cause I know what a ****er I would be in situations like that.)

Back
Top Bottom