• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nagant M1895 Pistol

SMLEshooter

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
92   0
Reaction score
The following is quote regarding value from another, now closed thread, that caught my eye:

"If the import mark is hard to find, then 200-275 locally, they seem to sell quickly here. If the import mark is plastered all over the area where the arsenal stamp is located, then 125-175 locally. Some collectors are looking for specific years or arsenals to match their mosin rifles.

Yep, they used to be 89 or 99 online, just like gas was a quarter per gallon and bread was 10 cents per loaf, but those days are sadly gone now"

How about one with no import marks?

You could pull 300 all day long regardless of what the import stamp looks like, I've been looking for more to add to the collection but seeing them sell for that locally and online puts me off the hunt

The following is quote regarding value from another, now closed thread, that caught my eye:

"If the import mark is hard to find, then 200-275 locally, they seem to sell quickly here. If the import mark is plastered all over the area where the arsenal stamp is located, then 125-175 locally. Some collectors are looking for specific years or arsenals to match their mosin rifles.

Yep, they used to be 89 or 99 online, just like gas was a quarter per gallon and bread was 10 cents per loaf, but those days are sadly gone now"

How about one with no import marks?

...i'll take it. Lol

It all comes down to what someone is willing to pay. Some folks are picky and others are not. Some folks impulse buy while others calmly wait for a price that suits them. Some folks want perfect examples and others just want to shoot something cool. Maybe just post 'em for what you would be willing to pay if you had to replace it?

Back
Top Bottom