• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

"Mystic" 9mm Group buy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mailed them everyone's payment first of this month. Lead times were 14-16 weeks. I'm hoping for something faster.

They just emailed me. 12-14 weeks as of today.

Last edited:
Hope this is great news! I just replied to a post on Facebook from Liberty Suppressors and mentioned our group buy. I told them I was looking forward to getting it. He said that they were starting to work on those today. I do not know what that means. Not sure if it takes days to build them or weeks but at least I know they are working on them. I followed up their response to see if I could get a better timeline. Great guys. Hope to have some better news soon.

Hope this is great news! I just replied to a post on Facebook from Liberty Suppressors and mentioned our group buy. I told them I was looking forward to getting it. He said that they were starting to work on those today. I do not know what that means. Not sure if it takes days to build them or weeks but at least I know they are working on them. I followed up their response to see if I could get a better timeline. Great guys. Hope to have some better news soon.
Yes they told me we are close on this. Hopefully soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom