Giveaway!  mystery box

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigweave113

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
225   0
Reaction score
First let me say that I love the ODT and the guys and gals on here I got a very big giveaway but its a different from most give aways.. this is a MYSTERY BOX(TOTE).. it was to much to put in a box. This is how this is going to work You get the tote take 1 or 2 items out and keep them. You replace them with a couple item and send the tote to someone else. This is kind of like a play if forward.

BUT wait it get better You always see... I wish you were closler...or dam I live on the other side of the state... There is 2 yes 2 totes 1 in the north and 1 going to the south...77REBELBOWTIE will be the first to get the tote in the south .... I posted a very mysterious post last week asking for someone in south GA to pm me. he did so he will be the first in the south....
JBUM will be the first in the north.... He was the first person I tradered with he on ODT and made other trades with.

EACH TOTE IS VALUED AT PRE AND POST AR PRICES.... NOT KIDDING.....
real easy take a item replace a item....after you get an item post a picture here then send the tote to someone else.

I grabbed 4 items I could use and replaced it with 5 items .................... :thumb:

Items1.jpg

Items2.jpg

Items3.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom