My woman's gonna be gone, need tips for an affair with Italian girl :)

DaveTheMinion

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
94   1
Reaction score
Sooo, next weekend my other half is gonna be working round the clock for a family which means I'm gonna be all alone. Short check means not much left over to spend so I plan on having a romantic evening with my beretta. Been looking at reblue options. So far. I've read that I need to wet sand and polish the barrel to a mirror finish, then rub it down with denatured alcohol to degrease it, then run a wooden dowel through the barrel and apply a coat of gun bluing. After drying and curing, lightly rub with steel wool to polish then if need be recoat or apply oil after finished. Any info?

I'm thinking about saying f it, taking the money and getting this girl dirty. I'll tap 150 rounds of ammo to see how she does. I tell you what this is one smooth handling gun, can't wait to see how smooth this little 9 runs.

I take it its a Italian Beretta 92F? If so it will run smooth as glass....One of the smoothest shooting pistols I ever shot. Just remember if your has the i sights (line in back dot up front) the dot is meant to be held on target like you would use a red dot). I thought mine was shooting off at first then I looked into it and it is a dead on hold, not 6 o' clock hold.

Back
Top Bottom